Want to make 2019 your most active year yet? Tartlétos’ Start to Run program is a fun way to get running and get fit with a group. In 6 trainings, our trainers will get you ready to run the Campus Run on the 3rd of April.
Participation to Start to Run costs only €10 and includes:
- 6 trainings on the athletics track to improve your fitness and running technique.
- A 6-week training schedule leading up to the Campus Run.
- Information about proper running shoes and clothing.
- Free participation to the Campus Run 5k on the 3rd of April.
Dates and location
Training will be on the athletics track of sports centre De Bongerd from 17:30 to 19:00 on the following Tuesdays:
- 19 February (includes information about running and running gear by Runnersworld Ede)
- 26 February
- 5 March
- 12 March
- 19 March
- 26 March
You can subscribe using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/uRHSbFcWfmoALMi92
If you have any questions or suggestions send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org